Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PowerPoint

For the first slide, I began by adding effects and styles to the title of the slide. I used an attention grabbing font from WordArt and then added a reflection effect and a scroll in effect, both of which I am most proud of. I placed the band picture as the background, but had to crop it and resize it many times so that font didn't cover the image. I used the wipe right transition on slow in every slide. The second slide I had some difficulties with because I could not figure out the timing. I used a standard, legible font and scattered the phrases surrounding an artistic filtered photoshopped image with a border, which I am most proud of. I then timed each phrase to fade in and out individually and to then come in at the same time at the end by using the custom animation. For the next slide, I had to make the main album image more transparent so that the song names could be read. I then added in a few more album covers and transformed then into grayscale so as not to take attention away from the main album cover. I surrounded all the albums with borders. The next slide was the most difficult to create. I used a seperate table for each row so that I could have each row fade in and out individually. For the last slide, I faded out the background.

To create music with my slide, I took two .m4a song files from my computer and transferred them into iTunes on the lab computer. I then transformed each song into a .wav file using the advanced tab and dragged the songs into Audacity. I took 30 seconds from each song and meshed them together. I selected insert sound from file in PowerPoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment