Monday, November 23, 2009

Website


To get ideas for the Canobie Lake Park web page, I visited multiple amusement park websites. I first placed the Canobie Lake Park logo in the corner of the page and then added in its catch phrase in bold letters. I used San Serif font for easy reading. I added in buttons for quick access to tickets, direction, and email. I also copied the park map and placed it into the page. I placed two other pictures into the page, one of which is the most popular roller coaster of the park, to attract attention. At the botton I repeated the task bar, but added a few other options, and placed the address and copyright at the bottom to replicate the feeling of an actual webpage. I added in the search button, so users can easily access information on the website. I used the thematic colors of the park of blue and yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment